Friday, June 15, 2012

Make Money Affiliate Marketing With Amazon

More and more people are finding that affiliate marketing with Amazon can be a lucrative online business model. Once you join the Amazon associate program and get an associates ID you can start promoting products and pulling in some good commissions.
I have found that affiliate marketing on the whole is a good way to make money online. I'm not saying that I am making a whole bunch of money right now, but as I do more and learn more the more I seem to make. There are a lot of affiliate marketing programs out there, some for physical products and some for digital products. The choice is up to you, which type you, want to promote.
I have found that digital products are harder to make money with then physical products. So for me it has been easier for me personally to make money affiliate marketing with Amazon then it has been with say, ClickBank. One of the things that make it easier is the multitude of products that Amazon has to offer. They have lots of categories and sub-categories to choose from.
I also find that I get a lot of sells for items that I don't even promote. That is because when a visitor to one of my online properties click on a product of interest that I do promote they may buy that item and something else while they are there. Even if the don't buy the item they initially clicked they might buy something else they had on their mind. Either way I get the commission.
One good way to achieve affiliate marketing success is to create multiple online properties promoting different products. You can create your own websites and blogs as well as web 2.0 properties like Squidoo lenses, Blogger blogs and HubPages. You can do either or both. The main thing you want to do is get as many of these properties out there as you can.
Of course there is more to affiliate marketing then just creating properties. You have to also promote those properties, get backlinks and do other things to get them noticed. However that's a subject for another article. The main thing I want to get across here is that you can make money affiliate marketing.
If this is something you want to dive into I strongly suggest you look seriously at affiliate marketing with Amazon. I have made money with it and if I can do it anyone can.

No comments: